New Mexico the Land of Enchantment State and Home of the Lobos and Aggies.
Home to the Lobos and contenders in the Hill West Conference, UNM athletics attract fans from all over. The University Area or “The Pit” is one of university basketball's most well-known and recognizable buildings. Actually, The Pit was ranked 5th by the Travel Route as one of the best college basketball venues. New Mexico Lobo Gear
New Mexico State University sits on the 900-acre campus and enrolls more than 15,000 students from 49 says and 89 foreign countries. NMSU is a NASA Space Grant College and houses the very first Honors University in New Mexico. A Hispanic-serving institution, NMSU acts a multi-cultural human population of students and community members across the condition at five campuses, a satellite learning middle in Albuquerque, cooperative extension offices located in each of New Mexico's 33 counties, and 12 agriculture research and technology centers. Plus, distance education programs give students maximum flexibility. New Mexico Aggies Gear
15 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in New Mexico
- 1) Carlsbad Caverns National Park. Carlsbad Caverns National Park.
- 2) White Sands National Monument.
- 3) Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- 4) Bandelier National Monument.
- 5) Petroglyph National Monument.
- 6) Taos Pueblo.
- 7) Cumbres-Toltec Scenic Railway.
- 8) Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument.